Let me tell you why today was the longest day ever:
1. Mama Cook, who is now back home in Indiana, had been visiting us for 2 weeks which means 1 extra set of hands around the house is now gone;
2. Daddy had 2 days off last week plus the weekend, but has now taken his extra set of hands back to work;
3. Charlotte got up at 4:45 this morning;
4. Garrett got up at 5:15 this morning;
5. Both chil'ren decided that today would be an only 45-minute nap day;
6. It was entirely too cold to run errands with 2 chil'ren;
7. Daddy has class on Monday nights and doesn't get home until 10:00 pm;
8. Charlotte has 2 teeth that have begun to break through--which means a lot of fun for nursing!
9. I did at least 6 loads of laundry, which are now piled up on my bed to be folded once the chil'ren are asleep.
Let me tell you how we survived:
1. Polar Express
2. Polar Express
3. Polar Express
4. 6:45 pm bedtime!
Can anyone relate?