Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Donald Trump ain't got nothin' on her

According to Wikipedia a "comb-over" or "combover" is a hairstyle worn by bald or balding men in which the hair on one side of the head is grown long and then combed over the bald area to minimize the display of baldness. Here is a prime example:


Charlotte is having a similar hairstyle going on these days. I'm not sure how it happened, but she has a long section in the front and a long section in the back. I find myself tugging on both sections in the mornings trying to get them to meet and be contained by a bow. I thought nothing of this until a complete stranger said to me this weekend, "Oh, how cute--she has a little comb-over!" I smiled very sweetly, but all the while I wanted to say really ugly things to that woman! Anyway, I guess that's what it is. Maybe she'll learn Donald's business strategies, too!
But, doesn't it look lovely with a bow?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Aw, I think the combover is much more bow friendly than Morgan's mullet that she had when she was that age! Love her fuzzy little Santa suit!