Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vacation Photoshopped

First of all, let me just say a few things:


One: I'm not totally impressed with the resolution and color I'm getting on these photos here in Blogger. They look much better elsewhere.


Two: While on vacation, I lost one of my memory cards containing about 350 photos taken on the first day (the only actual day we could go to the beach because of rain) and the beginning of this "photo shoot" with the whole family. What you see here is only a representation of the actual events of the we. You can imagine my utter disappointment! But, at least we did get a few.
These are some of the photos that I worked with in PhotoShop this week. There are before and after shots. It seems like some of the After shots are a little washed out here...not sure what that's about.

Before

After


Before


After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After


Before

After


Before

After





No comments: