Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day, from Garrett and Charlotte!

These are some of the things I think Garrett and Charlotte would like to say this Father's day:
-Thank you for working hard so Mommy can stay home with us.
-Thank you for teaching us all the things we should learn from a Daddy, like baseball and golf; also how to love our Mommy.
-We love it when you take us to the park, and on hikes, and the pool.

-I love it when you call me "Mr." (Garrett)
-I love it when you call me "Beautiful" (Charlotte)
-I hope I marry someone just like you. (Charlotte)
-We love it when you wrestle with us.
-We love your tickle fights.
-I can't wait 'til we can play golf together. (Garrett)
-Thank you for all your hugs and kisses.
-Thank you for loving Jesus, and teaching us to love Him too.

-Thank you for teaching us about hard work.
-Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Looking at those pics, I have to say that I don't know where you are in your children, Amber, because they are Randy made-over :) And are those curls coming out from underneath C's hat? So precious!