Monday, January 12, 2009

Is 20 year old Play-Doh toxic?

We went to visit my Mama in Indiana for New Year's this year. While she was getting Christmas decorations out of the attic before Christmas, she found this:



This would be my old suitcase! I immediately remembered what was inside and was excited at the prospect! I did not open it there, but waited until yesterday as we were cleaning house. I sat Garrett down with me as I opened the case. We were both excited to find out what was inside. This is what we found:

Yes, that is 20 year old Play-Doh and all the accessories to make pizzas, pies, cakes, and more! Unfortunately, the Play-Doh itself was full of really nasty moldy-looking stuff, so that got thrown out; but the accessories were a hit! Garrett and I had a great time making macaroni and spaghetti all afternoon!

It pays to be a pack-rat!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome! I love the old logos!