Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

This year, I had no clever theme. I did, however, make Charlotte's costume. Garrett's was a steal at TJ Maxx: a strawberry and a shark.


Garrett, who tends to be the shy one, loved the slide! The first time he went down, I was so afraid he would come up crying when he landed face down. But, instead he rolled over and shouted, "Let's do that again!"






Nana and Charlotte with what Charlotte dubbed her "purse." No amount of persuation would convince her to call it a bucket!












Charlotte went to every room of the Fall Festival and went straight for the candy buckets!

2 comments:

mama said...

Good looking babies. I THINK THEY ARE BEAUTFUL.

Alli said...

I side with Charlotte on that one... what cute little strawberry would conceive of carrying a bucket? Hello--it's a purse!