Monday, October 26, 2009

Here's a new one

What is this facination babies have with toilets?

Numerous times this weekend, Charlotte has been found playing in the toilet.

This morning, she dunked her baby in the toilet while proclaiming, "Poop! Poop!"

This afternoon, I found her with both feet stuck at the bottom of the toilet drain! Yes, standing in the toilet, with water up to her armpits. I was terrified! She was too. She is fine though, but I didn't have time to find the camera...although for a split second I did think of looking for it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, that's a doozie!

Maybe she thought it was a jacuzzi...she just needed a day at the spa!

KellyRose said...

I'm so glad I ran across your blog. I have really enjoyed having Charlotte in Sunday School. She is just precious!
And man, I wish I would have found your blog earlier, because I would have totally taken you up on your photo session offer!
Kelly

Alli said...

I know it was a scary moment, but I sure wish you'd had your camera on you! I sort of thought you had it glued to you? You always seem to have it handy.