Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wambaugh Photo Shoot!

Recently I posted about doing some photos for anyone willing to let me experiment with their kids. I only had 1 taker: the Wambaugh family!

Yesterday, we met at the park and let the kids play while I took some photos. Here are a few of my favorites! Thanks ya'll for letting me experiment!








































I couldn't decide which of these I liked better!



Now don't the rest of you wish you'd taken me up on that offer? Think of the Christmas card possibilities!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Aw, those are precious! Good job, Amber! I really like the blacked out edges of some of those middle ones. Did you get some Photoshop actions?

Shelley said...

I would have taken you up on the offer....if only we were a little closer! Great pics.

Kelly said...

I wish I had know about this. You can experiment with Hartley anytime!