Monday, April 20, 2009

My Indulgence

Randy "accidentally" found his graduation gift last weekend--a set of these really great PING golf clubs, complete with a fat-daddy driver and a huge-o putter, a PING bag and golf shoes.

Now, that probably means nothing to those of you out there who don't play golf; however, in "golf world" all that means is that I'm now considered "wife of the year" so please don't even send in your ballot!

Anyway, I think he felt bad about finding them early. I mean, I cried, people! So, out of his guilt (I think) he let me buy this:


And, yes, I got the student edition because he is still a student (see how that works?) Which means I saved, like, a ton of money! Isn't that cool how I can spend money and STILL save him money? Only a woman could do that!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm jealous! You'll have to show me your skills and teach me a thing or 2. After all, there's only so much you can do with the camera skills. The real photogs know that you HAVE to have Photoshop to get a killer result. ;)