Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I know you're wondering

So, last week I took a poll about your bathroom habits.

It seems that the general consensus is that most folks also use the 2nd stall in the public bathroom--GREAT! I thought I had it all figured out, but I guess you all thought the same thing. A few of you felt that the 1st stall allowed too much space between yourself and on-lookers (Thanks, that just added to my already ridiculous problems with public toilets).

Apparently, we should be using something like the 4th stall, if you are lucky enough to find a bathroom large enough.

So, I gave it a shot. I used the 4th stall at my local Sam's Club and was pleasantly surprised: plenty of paper, plenty of seat covers, no left-over poo in the potty! Success!

Thanks to all of you who have now enlightened me!

2 comments:

Big Nanny said...

I missed the first post but feel I need to give my two cents...THE FIRST STALL IS THE CLEANEST! I read it in a magazine once and now I use the first stall. I know there is always the gap issue. Unless the first stall is dirty and then I do on down the line until I get a clean one. I've been known to fight my friends for the first stall in the Carmike Coolsprings movie theater. That movie theater has the worst bathrooms in this whole town.

Alli said...

Thanks, Angela, but I just don't know if I can forgo the gap-issue for what a mag says is "clean." Depends on the magazine, I guess. Thanks, Amber, for researching this issue! 4th stall it is.