Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diggin' for Dinner

We dug up our dinner, so to speak, from our garden! This is the second meal we have gotten from it.




Garrett and Charltote were very careful to select only the beans that were "ready!"



Here are red potatoes from our potato pots!



Yes, Charlotte is wearing high-heeled princess shoes!
Only a real woman can dig potatoes in her heels!



Our bounty!




We came up with red potatoes, 2 crooked-neck squash, green beans, rosemary and basil! Yummo!

Now, I know that I could have steamed or grilled those beautiful squash, but why would I do that when I can fry them!



And here are some of our red potatoes and herbs, before and after!



Every time I fry squash, my house smells like a little country Granny's house!

Nothin' wrong with that!

4 comments:

Buyessays said...

This is very happiest moment in our life. I read your almost all post; your work is so nice. I love to see this again and again. Thanks for sharing this beautiful site with me. My new website belongs with advertising established to help customer to promote their business product. Visit here to get a excellent service.

User1 said...

family happy!
thanks for sharing
thiet ke noi that chung cu
thi cong noi that chung cu
Kien truc nha vui
Xay dung nha vui
Cong ty nha vui
Nha vui

Unknown said...

I am just a new blogger would you please help me to create a good blogge

Unknown said...

Magnumax For that muscles to develop bigger and faster it is vital you impart them with proper recovery time and take out joints . not be achieved if you over stress your muscles period. If you want to unlock your muscle growth to the full potential and gain some serious muscle mass then you will find things you need to do right. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/magnumax/