Saturday, December 12, 2009

Garrett's Christmas Program

So, I'm running behind a little. Garrett's Christmas program at church was last Sunday. We worked on songs and hand motions for weeks leading up to the big day (and by that I mean I sang and did hand motions while Garrett listened).





Did you see the kid with the Santa hat? About halfway through the program, Garrett reached behind him and yanked it off his head!


I can't say that he sang any, but I did see 1-2 hand motions come out here and there.






What's funny about the whole thing is the big guy placed next to Garrett to keep him on the stage! Garrett didn't seem too happy about this!




This is the dear lady that when she told Garrett he needed to sit down, he asked, "Who are you?" (I think his problem with authority comes from his father.)
At the end of every song, Garrett clapped so hard--like it was the best performance of his life! Mommy thought so too!

1 comment:

mama said...

MY GARRETT WAS THE HANDSOMES ONE THERE AND I AM SURE HE WAS THE VERY BEST, BUT I AM THE MAMA I WOULD THINK THAT. HE SURE LOOKED GOOD TO ME.