Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sapp Crunch!

I love Harry and David's Moose Munch, but refuse to pay their prices! So, 2 years ago I came up my own version that I am now calling "Sapp Crunch!"

I would love to tell you that there is some leftover from when I made it 2 days ago, but alas! It is all gone and I'm not sure where it went [wiping chocolate off my face].

It is so easy and only takes about 5 minutes. Add this one to your holiday repertoire this year.
All it takes is a box of this spread out on wax paper:


About half to 3/4 package of this, melted: (although, you could use a really yummy milk chocolate chip)


1 of these, with the melted chocolate poured into it: (you could also use a zipper bag)


Cut off the tip of your piping bag and drizzle it over the popcorn 1 direction and then the other direction. You can't get too much chocolate!

Let it sit out to dry; it will only take a few minutes.
Try not to eat it all in 1 sitting! It does make a nice little gift for Christmas. Last year it put it into the pastry bags (that are cone-shaped) once it was all dry and tied it with some curling ribbon. Very cute!

1 comment:

MAMA said...

where is mine have a wondeful day, LOVE MAMA.