Wednesday, September 22, 2010

...And you know what that means!

I couldn't wait any longer.

I see the leaves begin to turn, and the feel the cool air in the mornings.

It is fall in my book! And you know what that means at my house...

Its almost Christmas!!

How 'bout this beauty I picked up at Sam's today!
(why you can buy seasonal wreaths and large quantities of meat and toilet paper at the same place is beyond me...)

It helps complete my little doorway!




Cute, huh? I spent way too much on these cuties from Hobby Lobby! In fact, I spend way too much at Hobby Lobby all the time!



Perfect for my urns.



And you know my OCD tendencies won't allow things not to be symmetrical...

Then I discovered this:



Some child of mine added a little fall color of his own! But that's OK...it is almost Christmas after all!

1 comment:

mama said...

verypretty fall decoratons the beautiful yellow on the wall is adorablelove mama