Sunday, May 8, 2011

Man of the Year!

Randy has really outdone himself the last few days! Not sure if he is making deposits for a later withdrawl or just being sweet! It started out Friday night when I had some gals over for a "hair party" as I am calling it! We got hair cuts and color, ate pizza and cookies and watched a girly movie with George Clooney and some girl they call Michelle Pheiffer. Well, Randy took the kids to dinner and camped out with them in the yard so I could do my girl thing! They roasted marshmallows and the whole bit. How sweet, right?

Well, Saturday morning (after getting some chilly sleep and getting up with Charlotte at 5:45 in the tent) he and the kids let me sleep til a whopping 7:20 then made me breakfast in bed--blueberry waffles with fresh blueberries and strawberries with Cool Whip! Then, while I went for a pedicure, he took the kids to a birthday party for 1 of Garrett's friends whose family Randy did not know! Then, last night we did Sweet Cece's and dinner to celebrate Mother's day with my mom to give her the necklace that Randy drove to 3 stores in Nashville to locate!

This morning, Randy and the kids gave me sweet Heritage Makers' books with pictures of the kids and I that had 31 prayers to pray for each child--1 for every day of the month. (I'm quite sure he enlisted the help of my sweet friend Surupa for that one!) And, tonight, we are headed to favorite restaurant for dinner, Carrabba's (where I also went into labor with Charlotte 3 years ago!)

Certainly, this all has earned him the title:


Man of the Year!

No comments: