Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Saggy Baggy Elephant


Remember this story?

When I was little, my mom read this one a lot! I grew up in Indiana (read: "cold winter") and wore a lot of tights to keep my Independent Baptist legs warm under my skirts. They inevitably crept down my legs throughout the day and my mom would refer to me as the "Saggy Baggy Elephant!" Well, now I have a "Saggy Baggy Elephant" of my own! Meet "Saggy Baggy 2!"



What she doesn't know yet, is that I will continue to put these things on her for the rest of her life--and yes, they will continue to creep down her Southern Baptist legs as they did mine!



For now, she doesn't seem to mind!








1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Girl, I did not know your legs were independent baptist, mine were too! I not only sported tights but legwarmers too. I was sportin' my skirts in the 80's.

Cute blog design and great name.